NPP ELECTIONS: YAKUBU MOHAMMED EXPOSES INTENTIONS


I humbly wish to use this opportunity with all good intent and purposes to formally announce to you that after several weeks of  receiving advises from my political, mentors,and with numerous calls from some family members,friends,party members and admirers, as well as intensive consultation and self  introspection, I have successfully considered to once again avail myself to the service of the NPP and biakoye  constituency,and had accordingly considered and  file  my nomination to contest for the position of Constituency second vice chairman in the upcoming Constituency delegate  Conference, slated for 21st February 2018.
It would interest you to know that I have lived all my life in the realm of politics and sports as a Youth activist and leader.
It is my conviction that the vast repertoire of experience I have galvanized in Youth activism and leadership should be more than enough to assist me in this innocuous journey; having formerly served as a grassroot president, with a SMART AND CURIOUS MINDS.
A researcher an advocator with a Proven Track records, Dedication to Duty as well as Competency are the virtues expected of a potential leader then I can say without any shred of equivocation nor looking beyond my shoulders that I am a working and not a talking leader.
It is to this end that I ask all to throw their unflinching support for me as the next Constituency second vice chairman of our beloved
Biakoye Constituency.
 With capable hands, NPP biakoye,  Constituency  would surely win the seat from the NDC.
I  need you now more than i ever needed you.
 Respectfully, let’s please support this good course so that together, we are able to restore
CONFIDENCE IN NPP BIAKOYE CONSTITUENCY LEADERSHIP.

#CallToServe

   VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!!

#Yabukumohammed
Thank You

edited by mog nyewase radio krachi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to return GITMO 2 – Bentil

Unemployed nurses petition President Mahama

Government committed to making Ghana safe - Ambrose Dery