I'm not going anywhere - Arsene Wenger

Arsenal Wenger’s interview with beIN Sports, confirming he’ll be at Arsenal next season.
Yesterday we brought you news of a new Arsene Wenger interview with beIN Sports, in which the Gunners boss talked about his future with the club.
Wenger, who never seems to be too far away from another crisis at the Emirates Stadium, is under contract until 2017.
While many fans would like to see the back of their manager sooner, Wenger has now revealed he’ll be at Arsenal next season.
The key quotes were as follows:
I work for a club I love. If I can share that love with the supporters, it’s even better.
I have no doubt [that he’ll stay next season]. I am committed. When I do something, I do it 100%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to return GITMO 2 – Bentil

Unemployed nurses petition President Mahama

Government committed to making Ghana safe - Ambrose Dery