Gospel musician masturbated 7 times daily for 7 years

Gospel musician, Eric Jeshurun Okyere, has disclosed to the world that he used to masturbate seven times on a daily basis for seven years before he became a born-again Christian.
Speaking on Accra FM’s Gospel 360 show Sunday, the artiste noted that the situation became too bad that sometimes he had to skip lectures just to stimulate his genitals to satisfy himself sexually.
“ In my second day at senior high school, I met my seniors at the bath house, and they asked me to stimulate my genitals. I enjoyed doing it so I continued for about seven to eight years ,” he confessed.
He added that he almost died at a point because he became so addicted he had to make himself happy just by masturbating .
“ The devil wanted to kill me because it got to a time I became very weak. I did the thing for a very long time. I will eat, but I will feel so light. At times, there will be no sperms, ” he added

Author: Evans Effah

Posted by :Mog ThePhenomenon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to return GITMO 2 – Bentil

Unemployed nurses petition President Mahama

Government committed to making Ghana safe - Ambrose Dery